Candilicious! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 21, 2004

friday night 

Just watched Menopause with my mom and her friends at music museum. That play reminded me of Vagina Monologues. Wow, talk about memories, man. Imagine, each student from my Modern Drama class in junior year was actually required to write her/his own v/p monologue... Haha. That's not it. Apart from making each of our classmates read it, we also had to read our respective monologues in front of quite a number of professors, English students and complete strangers. Our final exam in that class was the presentation. Que horror. When my monologue was given back to me, there were so many funny and crazy comments on it. One of the most quiet guys in that class even wrote "REALLY, GIRLS DO THAT? =)" (yes, with a freaking smiley face) at the topmost part of my first page. Now, that was really jahe. Jahe with a capital J, man.

saturday night

Lastnight, I hooked up wit my highschool friends, Bea and Miam, at Burgoo, Powerplant. We were gonna watch 50 First Dates but there weren't nice seats available. After a few hours of binging and catching up, we moved to Mati, where we were met by our other friend, Monica. Out of boredom, we messed around wit the glasses of milkshake they ordered and started taking pictures of ourselves wit them and Bea's shawl. A few weird and wild poses later, we decided to roll to Capones wit Xyn and Vikas. Oh my. Would you believe I saw the guy I had a crush on a year ago there? Eek. He's so not the type you'd see out so I was ubersurprised to see him there. I wasn't really able to check him out because my friend and I kept moving as she was hiding from someone. Hehe. I soon forgot about him after seeing other friends.
It was a long yet highly entertaining night, I must say.

Oh yeah, I was also able to drive from Katipunan to my house. Yes.

he doesn't hate me

Last night, I was already convinced that one of my friends hated me because of what he did.
Today, however, I found out that he only did it because of unavoidable circumstances. He'd never do something like that deliberately... I think.
He doesn't hate me.
He never hated me.
He'll never hate me.

pba

We used up the pba tickets I scored today. Nice seats. Exciting games. I didn't root for any team, though. Haha. You know me.
Can I just say that watching can be hecka tiring?!

Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com