Candilicious! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

From Cris 

Last Cigarette: Puff - either last year or two years ago.
Last Kiss: What kind? if beso then just a few hours ago.
Last Cry: Maybe two weeks ago. I really wouldn't know coz I've been happy. Haha.
Last Library Book Checked Out: Geopolitics (August 2003) for my thesis.
Last Movie Seen In a Theatre: Cheaper by the Dozen.
Last Book Read: The Purpose Driven Life and Grace for the Moment.
Last Cuss Word Uttered: dick! (I don't really cuss but some guy really pissed me off today.)
Last Beverage Drank: Royal tru orange.
Last Food Consumed: Lechon manok. Double yum.
Last Phone Call: Mom. Oh wait, what if it was a call I wasn't able to answer?
Last TV Show Watched: Some show on Nickelodeon that my niece was watching.
Last Time Showered: Sunday afternoon. (It's only Monday morning now, you know. 3am to be exact.)
Last Shoes Worn: My Lacoste leisure shoes.
Last CD Played: Prolly that wit hits from summer of last year haha although I'm listnin to Tamia now via media player.
Last Soda Drank: Royal.
Last Thing Written: Bea's number using a purple crayon lastnight at Burgoo, Powerplant. Haha.
Last Key Used: Backspace.
Last Words Spoken: "I hate him!"
Last Sleep: Lastnight.
Last IM: Miam.
Last Sexual Fantasy: Oooh lala =p You want me to be graphic?
Last Ice Cream Eaten: Vanilla ice cream from Mcdonalds' coke float.
Last Time Wanting to Die: When I was a kid.
Last Lipstick: Lip balm over lip tint.
Last Time Dancing: Saturday night at capones. Haha. Wait, well, actually a few hours ago when I got excited over something. Eeewww. Haha.
Last Show Attended: Menopause, friday night.
Last Big Car Ride: Kaichusexy's fantabulous macho car :)
Last Crush: The guy I like now. The guy I've always liked. =p
Last Annoyance: Today.
Last Disappointment: Now.
Last Time Scolded: Wednesday.
Last Shirt Worn: This 80's top from Thailand over my Mango spags.
Last person to do this survey: Crissie :)
Last Web Site Visited: My LiveJournal.

And another one...


INFO:
[Date Of Birth]: 25 June
[Location]: QC

APPEARANCE:
[Hair]: Dark brown.
[Eyes]: Dark brown.
[Height]: 5'6.
[Weight]: 102 lbs. I lost 6 lbs in 3 weeks.

RIGHT NOW:
[Wearing]: Pambahay blouse and shorts.
[Listening to]: Officially Missing You - Tamia feat. Talib Kweli (On repeat. I'm missin someone.)
[Thinking of]: Someone.

LAST THING YOU:
[Bought]: Sabrett hotdog sandwich from Araneta Coliseum.
[Read]: The Purpose Driven Life/Grace for the Moment.
[Watched on tv]: Cartoons.

EITHER / OR:
[club or houseparty]: Club wit the crew, houseparty wit a certain friend.
[beer or cider]: Tequila Rose.
[drinks or shot]: Shots.
[cats or dogs]: I'm not into pets but maybe dogs.
[pen or pencil]: Pencil.
[gloves or mittens]: Mittens.
[food or candy]: CANDY, durr.
[cassette or cd]: CD.
[coke or pepsi]: I'm lovin Pepsi now but I don't mind drinking Coke.

WHO DO YOU WANT TO-
[tickle]: Hmm. I only tickle people I'm close to.
[marry]: I have my eyes set on someone but I ain't tellin.

LAST PERSON-
[you touched]: My niece.
[you talked to]: My brother.
[you hugged]: Haha someone I saw in gb3. I won't mention the name. I can't.
[who broke your heart]: Do I need to say the name? Hah.

DESCRIBE YOUR-
[Wallet]: A black Coach wallet from my dad.
[Hairbrush]: A big purple Conair gel brush.
[Toothbrush]: Magenta Oral-B spin brush.
[Jewelry worn daily]: Earrings, bangles and rings.
[Pillow cover]: They're white with images of bananas. Haha. They were just given to me.
[Underwear]: Boyleg.
[Shoes]: I'm into pumps, white sneakers (yes, I like white kicks) and thongs/sandals.
[Favorite top]: Vintage tops.
[Favorite pants]: I love capris. I wear capris all the time.
[Cologne/Perfume]: Light scented.
[Hair]: Shoulder-length, I just had it cut.
[Makeup]: MAC. Laura Mercier. Benefit. Prescriptives. Loreal.

DO YOU LIKE-
[candles]: Yep because they're SENSUAL.
[incense]: I don't really mind.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN-
[love]: Of course, love keeps me afloat.
[soul mates]: Yes.
[love at first sight]: Nope.
[forgiveness]: Yes, I do.

WHAT'S ONE THING YOU WANT TO MAKE HAPPEN FOR TOMORROW?: I want to end up wit him. Haha. If not then WORLD PEACE :)

Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com