Candilicious! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

From Seoul, with love 

Chingy’s song starts to play. It keeps on playing that it already becomes deafening. Fart. I try to open my eyes but they wouldn’t. I try hard again. Finally. I look at the wall clock and check the time: 10:20. 10 more until my alarm goes on. Man, who could be calling me this early? I reach for my phone and check the caller ID but it doesn’t say who. The word CALL flashes interminably.

“Hello?”
“Cands!”

Goodness. I know this voice.

“Yeah?”
“Cands!”

It can’t be.

“Where are you?”
“Korea.”

Miam calls all the way from Korea, her stop-over.

“How many more hours from there to Chicago?”
“Eleven more.”

And we talk for almost ten minutes.

I love receiving overseas calls.
(Aww, I miss Heids’ calls from San Jose.)

Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com