Candilicious! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 03, 2004

it's a hard knock life 

Yesterday has got to be the longest-ass day of my life.

After the alarm clock woke me up at 2:20am, I quickly bathed, fixed-up and headed to Ortigas Center. I made sure I was at the office by 4 because I was told that we would be picked up at that time. Sure enough I was there at 4 and so was the Ford person but due to inevitable circumstances, we were only able to leave for Shell SLEX at 4:40. Since the client was Ford, they had us four - Kata, Nica, Jada, the dj and I – picked up by a Ford Ranger (I was actually hoping for an explorer haha I’m playin!). When we got there at 5:30, we headed to Jollibee for a quick breakfast and only began working at 6:30am. Aside from making sure the dj was able to give a live broadcast every 30 minutes (from 6:30-10:30am and 5-7pm) on what’s happening at Shell, I was also bumming around, most of the time. You know what we’d do when we’re idle? We’d go to Select or any other air-conditioned place just to save ourselves from the unbearable heat of the noonday sun. One time, I even went with Nica, a freelance account executive-slash-Globe model (she even showed me her new Globe Girlfriends Ad that occupied half the page of the daily, which the guy near us was reading), to Delifrance just to sit-down, relax and have a share of the invigorating air-con. It was soo hot outside, I swear. At around 4pm, I began feeling sleepy so I positioned myself at the back of an L300 van that does not have air-conditioning and dozed off. Can you just imagine how hard it was being inside a van against the scorching heat of the sun?! Heck, it was awful that even if I was ubersleepy, I was only able to do so for 30 minutes. When I woke up pa, the PA happened to be passing by and joked: “Good morning!” He must have thought: The new girl on the block is sleeping while everyone else is working. Hah. I was told naman that I could rest before the next set of live broadcasts. Dang, we got back to Ortigas at 9:30pm already because the event only finished at 8. When I got home, I still had to eat and fix my stuff so I was only able to hit the sack at around 11pm. Surprise, surprise! When I woke up today, it was already 2:10pm. Hah. I suppose I was REALLY tired.
Okay, gotta go work on this project with Jollibee now. Ta-tah!

I want you so bad


I love bangles!
Call me superficial but maybe Charriol should serve as my inspiration to work hard every single day. That way, I'd really be driven.
Hayy.

I'm young, hard-working and underpaid.


I think I need a real boyfriend. ♪ I need a boyfriend, I need a boyfriend...♪ I'm playin! On second thought, it wouldn't hurt to have one. Haha.

May elections


She'll win my vote this coming May.
Dont you just love how this picture goes well with the music? Haha.
I'm really voting for her, though.

Happy birthday, Mela!

I’ll see you later, birthday gurl!

Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com