Candilicious! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

sick 

I’m down with fever.

Probably because I’ve been out for 5 consecutive days already! Apart from my hectic weekend, I still spent yesterday and today hanging at Muff’s and Mo’s places, respectively.

Yesterday, Muff picked me up from my place at around 530pm to hang at her house and watch this vcd (Lupiao is the best!). After dinner, her cute and kalog lola introduced us to Jericho Rosales. Yes, the actor was in her lola's house. In all fairness, he was really nice and courteous. Quite a smart dresser, to boot. Man, we felt bad nga for Echo (*yehesss* feeling close!) coz he just had a knee operation and could hardly walk.

Muff and I also watched this cute episode of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy which made me realize that old-fashioned chivalrous guys are still the best. The man from that episode totally pampered his girlfriend. Aww. He cleaned his house, fixed his hair, dressed up, cooked dinner, baked dessert and prepared a candlelit garden-date JUST FOR HER.
Isn’t that sweet?
I really felt hopeless after watching it coz I don’t think I’ll ever find a guy like that. Hah. I hadn’t even come across one.
Zero. Zap. Zilch. Nada.

I'm all for old-fashioned romance.
Sigh.

Today, I went to Mo’s after hearing mass with my parents. Mo and I went to gb2 to check out this restaurant and get some stuff (gb2 looks different during the day ha). From there, we picked up her mom from work and went straight to their place. Once in their house, we watched One Tree Hill (I really heart Chad) and ate dinner. Nakikain nanaman ako. Jahe, I ate a lot pa. Lamon! Haha.

My fever was discovered soon after.
Hay, this is the first time in years that I’m falling ill again.

Okay, gotta go rest now.
Sweetest dreams.

Oh yeah.
Thank you, EJ, for greeting me 11 days before my actual birthday. Told you I'd give you props. Haha.

a quiz I took





Your True Sign Is Cancer


Cozy
Moody
Romantic
Traditional
Ultra-Sensitive
Unable to Let Go
The Most Loving Ever
Intuitive and Imaginative



What's Your True Zodiac Sign? Take This Quiz :-)


Coolness. That's my real sign.
And yeah, I am The Most Loving Ever.


Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com