Candilicious! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I haven't felt the way I feel today in so long... (it's hard for me to specify) 

Downtown Clubbin (Saturday - 27 November 2004)

Errbody in the club got hecka buzzed last Saturday.

Yes. Including myself.

And I honestly haven’t felt that way ever since the good ol’ crazy Stars days. The now defunct STARS… Awww. I tell you, that bar was where all the drinking happened. First round: margaritas. Second round: cosmopolitans. Third round: bellinis. Thanks to Erica, alcohol kept pouring every weekend, man. Well, actually there were also a couple of school nights -- usually birthday parties. I remember coming to my first period English class at freakin 730am once during freshman year with only about two hours of sleep and with Amber’s song, “Sexual,” playing in my head. Seriously, I was staring at my professor, pretending to listen for two whole hours, without actually hearing a thing she was saying because of that freakin song that was stuck in my head.

Don't you know that when you touch me baby that it's torture
Brush up against me, I get chills all down my spine
When you talk to me it's painful
You don't know what you do to this heart of mine…

I confess I watch your mouth move, baby, when you're speaking
Study your body when you walk out of the room
You'll see how much you value my friendship
But I want you addicted to my perfume...


I don’t think I’ve ever gotten drunk-drunk before. But I’ve been tipsy, though. Hah.

You know I’m tipsy when I:

· dance to non-groove-able tunes

Barb: "Cands, I don’t think you’re supposed to be dancing to this song."
Me: "why, what's this?"
Barb: "Umm, Barry White."


· start complaining about not being able to look up

Me: "Barb, I feel like I'm wearing a sun-visor…"

· begin talking about stuff like GLOBAL WARMING. Ugh, nerdy topic, I know, but I did hit Juls up with that geeky convo once. Then again, I was taking up Environmental Science at that time so maybe I just got a lil hung up on that lesson. BUT STILL.

So anyway.

Last Saturday after having my usual apple-tini, I was forced to gulp down this huge shot of I-do-NOT-know-what that came from Vanessa’s friend, Kim. See, I don’t usually take drinks/shots from people who aren’t close to me but since she’s my cousin’s friend, I consumed it. Besides, all three of us drank the same thing, anyway. But. Oh. My. We shouldn’t have taken that last shot anymore because it made us extremely dizzy. Dude, we were so nauseated, we had to run to Caryn’s car to sober up. And we actually stayed at the parking lot for 30 minutes. How sad, one of Caryn’s friends even had to drive us to Lee’s Noodle House because Caryn was too buzzed to drive. I swear, we would’ve gotten in big-ass trouble had the cops seen us. AND I wouldn’t be able to come home to Manila. How terrifying is that? Hello?!? My parents are making me come home already.

Phew.

Thank God, we weren’t that obvious.

Okay from now on, I really wouldn’t take drinks from people I do not know.




buzzed ladies at the parking lot.


San Jose, California (27 November 2004)

Guess who I was able to meet up with at the Great Mall? My dear highschool/college friend, Muff. Woohoo.
Muff, Cands and Cassie


Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com