Candilicious! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Happy birthday, Lord Jesus! Ü 

[ I'm currently listening to: The Christmas Song by Stevie Wonder ]

our Christmas Tree

The reason for the season

My favorite time of year has come again and sadly, I didn’t quite feel it turn up. Similar to what I had said last year, I feel like it sneaked in while I wasn’t looking. It’s so frustrating to not have the Christmas spirit because it’s:

1. First and foremost, Jesus’ birthday – Son of God whom He willingly sent us, His people, to be the messenger of His love.

2. Also the merriest time of year. Surprisingly, everyone’s just nice and generous during this season.


I honestly believe that there’s really no one to blame for the absence of Christmas spirit this year. I suppose the atmosphere is just a bit gloomy because of all the heartbreaking events that have just taken place.

Even so, I’ll still try to celebrate the real reason for this season in my own little way… and also try to be cheery by listening to Christmas songs on my ipod.

Oh and many, many thanks to those who sent me gifts and greeted me! Ü

Isn’t it great how even those people who have offended, wronged and hurt you also greet you on this special day? Heehee.

Truly, Christmas is one miraculous day because it lets you know who truly values you as a person.

Once again, Merry, Merry Christmas to all of you! May you receive more blessings this season and in the coming year. Ü Cheers!
hugs and kisses,
candice

Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com