Candilicious! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I'll be home for Christmas 

My new toy

30 minutes after getting home from San Francisco last Friday, I heard angry knocks on the front door that scared the heck out of me. You know the type of knock in movies wherein the FBI people raid someone’s house? That kind. Eeek. Seriously, I was anxious to get the door as I was left home alone that night and it was a bit eerie. But after a few minutes I realized that it could be someone or something important so I opened it and saw a UPS truck about to run off. [Oh] and a small package lying on the floor which turned out to be my first Christmas present for this year.

Thank you Aunty Tina and Kuya Rollie so, so much. :D



the UPS package






Actually my Aunty Tina and Kuya Rollie sent me a silver IPOD Mini but I had it exchanged for a gold one at Good Guys. I love Good Guys! Would you believe they accepted my silver IPOD Mini even if it was opened already? Hehe. Truly, at Good Guys, satisfaction is guaranteed!


I’m gonna call this toy Fantone. Just like my high school egg’s name, Luis Fantone. And yep, this ipod is male. Hahaha what a psycho.


I’m an extremely blessed person.

Thank you so much, Lord.

Sweetest dreams.

Still missin everyone back home :D

Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com