Candilicious! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 22, 2005

bizarre 

I munched on fries drenched in Sprite this morning. I know you’re probably thinking “EWW” but the fries and the beverage came in one plastic bag and I couldn’t just throw the fries away. Waste of money. Plus, it wasn’t really that bad.

I’m weird, I know.

Even my mom thinks so.

Especially since she found out I put “married” as my status on friendster –- which I hardly check, by the way. It’s a bit strange how a lot of people forced me to change that [status] as it is somewhat “scandalous.” I can’t believe it actually shocked and intrigued quite a number of people. Including Mika. Hehe.

So to put a screeching halt to all the questions, I’m now changing my status to SINGLE. I guess that wouldn’t attract unwarranted gossip anymore. Yeah beby, I’m single, single ready to mingle. NOT.

Anyhow, I’m lovin this whole Sun Cellular 24/7 gimmick. Sometimes I spend 3 hours on the cellphone just talking to a friend. 3 whole hours of total blah, absolute nothingness and plain bolahan that - of course - gets cut off every 15 or, sometimes when you’re lucky, 30 minutes. Still, the fact that you have free cellphone minutes (well, almost complimentary save for the fact that you actually have to buy the 24/7 card) makes you feel as if you’ve duped your service provider. Hehe mean ass. Oh and yesterday, Kimmy taught me some trick to automatically acquire P150 free Sun Cellular load. Whoopee. I heart Kimby. And my Sun Cellular. Okay fine, and my Globe, too.

I wanna write more random stuff but I have to go pack now. I’m leaving for Pangasinan later this evening for my Aunty Jess’ funeral services tomorrow. Since Gary had already brought her ashes back last Thursday all the way from Fremont, I guess we could say my Aunt is literally and figuratively home now. May you rest in peace, my dear Aunty.

So that shall suffice for now.

I’m bizzy-bouncin. Will be back in less than 48 hours.

God speed!

Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com