Candilicious! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Eu 


Tomorrow, I will be leaving the country again. If you haven’t noticed, I almost always leave on a Sunday. There’s something special about Sunday evenings.

Oh but I’m actually not leaving alone this time.

We’ll be visiting 4 different countries. Well, actually 5 if we count the 10 hour meet-up with Joyce and her family in Amsterdam.

Sometimes when I think about it, I get excited. Sometimes, it doesn’t even occur to me that I’m leaving. I actually don’t know how I really feel about it. All I know is; I feel really blessed to be given this wonderful opportunity. Opportunities like that don’t come everyday.

It’s quite strange how I’m once again pressured to pack clothes when I haven’t really unpacked all of my stuff from Cali yet.

I think I’m slowly losing my sense of home.

Okay, time to pack jackets and coats now.

Au revoir.

Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com